SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2013 Notification
SSC has going to conduct the Higher Secondary Level Exam for the post of Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) . Every year SSC conduct this exam . Over ten lakhs candidates applying for this exam every year . The competition of this exam is really so much tough .The important details like eligibility criteria , application procedure , pattern of exam , selection procedure , application fees , important dates and important links are listed below .
Name of the post : Data Entry Operator and Lower Divisional Clerk
Pay Scale : For Data Entry Operator is Rs 5200-20200+GP Rs 2400 and for Lower Divisional Clerk is Rs 5200-20200+GP Rs 1900 .
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age Condition : The age of the candidate must be in between 18-27 years . The relaxation of age for SC/ST category is 5 years and for OBC category is 3 years .
- Educational Qualification : The candidate must pass the Secondary Level Exam XII from a Government Recognized Board .
Application Procedure : The eligible candidate can apply online through the official website www.ssc.nic.in . The registration process is consist of two parts . In Part I Registration , the candidate have to fill the all prescribed information and after filling it, the candidate must take out the print of chalan and pay the fees in any branch of State Bank of India . After paying fees , the candidate will going to Part II Registration . In this candidate will have to upload the image and signature . Candidate must take out the print out of the application form .
Application Fees : A general category candidate have to pay Rs 100/- for application . There is no fees for SC/ST category candidate and no fees for female candidate .
Selection Procedure : A written exam will be conducted for all the candidate . Those candidates who qualifying in the written test , will be selected for the Skill Test for Data Entry Operator and Typing Test for Lower Divisional Clerk . After interview , the candidate will be appointed for the respected job .
Written Exam Pattern :
The written exam is consist of four parts :
- General Intelligence : 50 Questions
- English Language : 50 Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude : 50 Question
- General Awareness : 50 Questions
Each question is of One marks . For wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted from total marks .
Important Dates :
- Advertisement will publish on Date : 6th July 2013
- Last Date of Online Application Form : 2nd August 2013
- Exam Date : 20th October – 27 October 2013
Admit Card : The admit card will be download through the website www,ssc.nic.in after 20th August 2013.